Friday, June 09, 2006

 

My Labels - polyglot

So, here I am: a white American third culture kid, ready to take on some more labels.

Jason the Polyglot:
Ok, I call myself a polyglot more out of pride than anything else. A more accurate term is tri(ish)lingual(English, Arabic and some Latin) with a smattering of other languages thrown in. I spent time learning Arabic(and eventually Latin) and picked up phrases of other languages. Now I kind of have a "love affair" with languages; I love learning new phrases and can spend hours looking up obscure grammatical rules. Not much else to say here, except this only made me even less “American” culture-wise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Yes, I am using a pseudonym. If you come across this and figure out who I am, kudos, but please don't spread it around.